What Is Ecotourism?
Ecotourism is intended to offer guests an insight into the impact of the human race on the environment, and to foster a greater appreciation of our natural habitats.
At Just Bee Cuz Honey Farm we have taken several steps to ensure our “Bee Our Guest” Experience is zero waste. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this task are:
- No paper or plastic plates, napkins, or utensils are used during our luncheon.
- Rainwater is collected on the property to water the gardens.
- Required items are sourced by locally owned small business, so that money spent in our community stays in our community.
- All jars used for honey packaging are glass so that they can be re-used as candle vessels.
- We provide each guest with a complimentary package of seeds to start their own pollinator garden.
- Guests will create their own 100% beeswax food wrapper to take home so that they can begin to reduce their plastic usage .
- Compost and recycle whenever possible.
- Provide instruction on the importance of pollinators in our environment.